Monday, October 10, 2016

Loving my life in Mexico!!



How is everyone?? On Saturday we are going to have a baptism! He is the most converted investigator that I have meet on my mission. He is so great! 

Crazy right to think that I will be coming home soon?? Hahha I don’t want to come home, really it scares me. The mission is the best because we are like walking on cloud 9 all the time. I feel like coming home is going to be death because it is like the real world now and I got to work and study. I am not too worried, really, but I am happy in Mexico for now:) 


I have fallen a couple of times, the most recent his morning, and I thought that I was going to die in Mexico. It was scary because we have some like spiral stairs in front of our house, and to wash our clothes we have to go up and wash and so my feet like got wet and I was wearing flip flops and as I was coming down I biffed it and hit my knees pretty hard. But other than that things have been well. The days are long here, and I am really tired usually, but I love the work. Today we asked a sister to make some skirts for us and so we are both really happy. My companion is teaching me how to dance spicy Latin. 

Do you remember when a missionary wrote to you guys about a split that we did (the American sister) Well I have been writing all of the parents too of the sisters that I have done splits with and one of the moms just wrote me back:) it is so sweet!

I am so happy to be here, I really do love it. And I am super grateful to be able to be a missionary. I think that it has been something that has changed the way that I think of so many things. I think the biggest thing that scares me is to come home not changed or to fall back into things that I did before. I just want to be a good person and be deserving of the blessings that I have received. It is hard to explain sometimes, but I am super happy to be here. I is hard, like really really hard and it pushes me every day, but I also love that fact. 



Okay I gotta go now, but I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! HAVE A GREAT WEEEEEKKKK:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment