Monday, June 27, 2016

Hello cute family and friends!!




Hello cute family and friends, 

First, I cannot even begin to express the gratitute that I feel to have support in my life. I know that I am really ungrateful and more than that, not too worthy to have great people like you in my life. 

I have been doing so well. But so so well at the same time. I love the mission, and love being a tool in the hands of the Lord. I am grateful to bring a new light and message into the lives of many. Over the past couple of weeks, I have learned a lot about hope. Hope is really just a really strong conviction, or trust that our Heaveny Father will hold true to what he has promised us. 

Hope is to work hard during this life that He lets us have and to trust that we will one day inherit the Kingdom of Him. As I have been pondering a lot about hope, a cool scripture from Ether 12 came to mind, that Hope is the real anchor to our souls. I know and have come to learn that that is true. I know that when we hope, we take that first step into the dark, with the surity that God will guide us from there. 

Right now, we are teaching a cool lady named Marina, she is Evangelica (I dont remebmer what that is called in English) but has been progressing a lot in these short weeks. She straight up told us that she knows that the peace that she feels when she reads the Book of Mormon comes from God, and that she is more hopeful, in spite of many trials that she has faced right now in her life. 

I really know that the gospel gives us hope in our lives. I love the scripture that is found in 2Cor 12:10 where Paul writes:

 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Is that not incredible?  Trials may be serious, but that is when we rely on the Lord, and He will make me and you, strong!


The restoration of the true Gospel of Christ is on the earth once more, and we are so blessed to be a part of this magnificent Church. 

I love you all, and I hope in some way or another, you all may have more hope this week!!
Maddi's new companion, she is from Guatemala
Hermana Beardall

No comments:

Post a Comment