Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Letter to MaKinley

Hi cute kiney bee!! 
I Miss you so so much. Congrats with finishing strong another year of school. 

The time flies so fast, really take a good couple of minutes to enjoy where you are and what you are doing. I remember super clearly when I was your age. Make sure to give thanks to our Father in Heaven, and really contemplate what he wants you to do during this time. 

Now, because I want you to be much more successful than I ever was, I want to give you a couple consejos (advice:):))) 

1. GO TO SUMMER SEMINARY: I regret that really bad. I hope that they have it. If not, take the initive to read your scriptures. I am sure mom and dad would help you a ton if you wanted to get together with the yougins in the ward and read the scriptures in the morning at like 7 like twice a week in the back yard. DO IT. The Lord will bless you. 

2. Don't get focused on boys. It is a waste of time. Just be good. Have a ton of fun and date, but dont be focused on that. 

3. Serve others. Write down every Sunday one thing that you will do in the upcoming week, and be acountable. Tell mom or dad or someone what you are going to do and then FOLLOW THROUGH. 

4. Always remember who you are, and why you are here. Kin, I love you so much. You are becoming such an awesome person and I cannot believe how much you are growing. Keep the faith, and really stirve to give it your all. A member that passed away not too long ago that lived in my area always said that today is the day to do the things we know we should do. Read Alma 34:32-33. Do not dely your repentance. We all need to repent every day. Dont wait till you need to do it. Ask mom and dad about when they went to clean the temple at night, itis so much better to do it daily and not wait till things are out of hand and dirty. 

Remember that I LOVE YOUUUUUU and miss you so much. 
As you are going to be away a lot this summer, reamember to be an example. Remember that he will sustain you through tribulations and difficultes. Be that light for someone else always. 
Love you tons Kin. I know that we are not perfect people, but I also know that our father in heaven loves us with all his heart might mind and strength. He wants us to return and live with him, and with our families. Be a good example to your hermanitos. You will be so blessed. Obey mom and dad. Remember that everything happens in the Lord's perfect timing. 

Dyc 64:32-34
Love, Mads 

No comments:

Post a Comment